Monday, May 25, 2009

How To Build A Sailboatrigging

My digital ID card

In 1994 I start playing with the Game Boy with games like Tetris and another space game I can not remember the name. Purchase the first nintendo console knowing Mario Bros, in about 97 start to understand what a computer and learn just a little bit of how MS-DOS, the little that I can play with the lion king and aladdin.

beginning in 2001 to operate the computer even after the game and take the license in the form in this year I have my first phone and so began what would become an addiction in the future: message. A few years later I start to surf the Internet and have an email account.

In 2004, I have a laptop and start my own ADSL subscription, this year I have more than one e-mail address.

BEGINNING in 2006 to use msn to talk with friends and buy my first digital camera, I started to create the first blog with msn and Splinder, sending the first sms from the web, in this same year I my first cell phone to take pictures, however, is that beginning next year to pass photos of the phone to the PC via cable or bluetooth. Starts to download music, to use memory sticks and listen to music on the mp3.

In 2008, I learn to edit images, to create videos with photos, music and various effects.

currently registered on Facebook, driven by the fact that there are many of my friends and because I had spoken very nice test, are included on myspaces, but never use it.
I have a gmail account and blogs (www.pellegrinoalessandra.blogspot.com), in addition to computer courses we are creating a platform for e-learning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment